Your teacher, Helen, provides a safe, nourishing and active classes in the Rottingdean Whiteway Centre – use our timetable to pick a session time and location that suits you.
Our Pregnancy Yoga and Birth Preparation classes will help you enjoy pregnancy and prepare physically, mentally and emotionally for birth and early motherhood. Every class is tailored to meet your needs – suitable from 15/16 weeks (if you are new to yoga) to full term. Everyone is welcome, including complete beginners.
JOIN US TO:
- Learn essential key movements that help baby’s into more optimal positions for birth.
- Learn key Birth Breathing techniques to give you an effective coping tool you can use during labour and birth.
- Keep many common pregnancy ailments, such as back ache, heart-burn, insonmia or SPD at bay.
- Keep fit, strong & healthy while giving a boost to your immune system.
- Reduce stress and anxiety, balance your emotions and be more able to enjoy deep, restful sleep.
- Share your experiences and make lasting friendships, creating that invaluable support network all new mummies need.
Rottingdean Whiteway Centre, Whiteway Lane, Rottingdean, BN2 7HB
Wednesday: 6:15 pm – 7:45 pm
Helen is a yoga teacher and craniosacral therapist and is passionate about helping people find freedom in their bodies through her practices.
She attended Lushtums classes for both her pregnancies and was amazed by the supportive, nurturing and powerful affect that yoga had on her very different birth experiences; leading her to want to share and inspire other pregnant women by becoming a Lushtums teacher.
07702 675 449
Join the Rottingdean Lushtums Facebook page to keep up to date with all the latest information.