Greene King has confirmed that the Black Horse Public House in Rottingdean High Street will re-open soon after a refurbishment.
A Greene King spokesperson said: “The pub will re-open under experienced licensee Steve Haward and his son, with a new focus on promoting a real choice of cask ales, both local and Greene King. The refurbishment comes as part of a concept called ‘Local Hero’ which encourages pubs to focus on provenance and locally-sourced food and beer and allows licensees to make the most of their local expertise.
“Fifty per cent of the ales on tap will come from local breweries and will change weekly, offering a regularly updated range to customers,” the spokesman explained.
- December Beach Clean
- Small Business Saturday is on 7 December
- Rottingdean High Street gets ready for Christmas
- Whitehorse Divers Christmas Benefit BASH
- Rottingdean Memories By Graphic Designer Tonie Lam
- The Rottingdean Hoard
- Rottingdean’s Douglas d’Enno Publishes A New Book
- Foraging on Rottingdean Beach
- Rottingdean Beach Clean Follow Up
- Connor’s Court Given The Go Ahead
Download The Village Leaflet
Translate This Page
Find us on Facebook